Anzwers.com.au ("Anzwers") is located and commonly accessed via the URL known as http://www.anzwers.com.au
Information Collection & Use
- No personally identifiable information is collected by Anzwers in any form without prior permission.
- Where some Anzwers services require you to register for an account, you will be asked to submit personal information
including your name, email address and a password for the creation of your account.
- Anzwers does collect some general information from your browser which is generated automatically whenever you visit a
website. This information log contains your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, date and time of your
query and cookies unique to your browser. The information alone does not identify an individual and will not be combined with
information that can trace back to a specific individual.
- These statistics are used to analyse and improve Anzwers services by pinpointing which content is most popular, which
areas may need improvement or modification plus other miscellaneous technical details.
- Certain services may require the use of a credit card or other payment information which is stored in code on our fully
Unless otherwise authorised, Anzwers will not sell, rent or make
available to companies or individuals in any way information that is personally identifiable in any form. Information will only be
- We have your prior consent to share information.
- We need to disclose your personal information in order to provide you with products and/or services.
- We may need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Anzwers to provide a product or service that you have
- Anzwers may share information internally about account owners in order to ensure a faultless experience and to improve
the quality of our services. Information related to accounts will not be disclosed to third parties.
- In the event of Anzwers transferring to another company by way of acquisition or merger, sufficient notice will be provided
A "cookie" is a small file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. It is stored on your computer and contains
information on how you navigate a website. It enables Anzwers to remember information such as the last page you visited and
prevents you from entering the same information each time you visit a site.
- Anzwers allows other companies that are advertising with us to set and access their cookies on your computer.
- The way other companies use their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. Other companies do not have access to
- Personally identifiable information submitted to Anzwers is held with the strictest confidence and only used for the purpose
stipulated at the time the information is collected.
- Anzwers has extensive security measures in place to protect against unauthorised access to your personal information.
- Employees of Anzwers have restricted access to any personally identifiable information for the use of operating, developing or improving the company's services.
Anzwers will not knowingly obtain personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18 years old. Children under the age of 18 should have a parent or guardian verify their registration on Anzwers or when submitting online forms.
Should you require further information regarding this policy or Anzwers in general, please contact email@example.com
Last updated: Thursday 23 March, 2006.